[solved] RevoScan 5.4.1 Path setting

Hi,
I have changed the path for my Projects in RevoScan 5.4.1. I copied the existing projects from the previous folder in my user folder (user\appdata\rooming\Revoscan5\projects) but now I do not see any projects in Revoscan 5.4.1.

What would be the correct way to achieve a different directory for RevoScan? (In previous Versions it was working)

Best regards,

dingolino

Hi @dingolino what you see on the list in Revo Scan , are projects that you worked on in Revo Scan , a history not a browser of the folder . This means you can load projects to Revo Scan from different locations and they will show in the history list as long it was open and saved by Revo Scan . It is not specific to one folder …

Copying one project to another folder will not show in the history list . You need to actually open it and save

The team is working in on an actual browser manager for the project to better manage them in the future .

1 Like

Ok, great - working!
How to open a project within Revoscan?
I did it with right click and “open with” but found nothing within Revoscan itself

Best regards,

Please open a new project in Revo Scan and you will have option to import your project in the menu bar … “Import a project” after you do just save it and it will show up in the history list .

1 Like