From bolts to helicopters, the Revopoint MIRACO can 3D scan it all. This lightweight standalone scanner is packed with advanced hardware, enabling it to accurately capture big and small objects on the fly.
You can’t compare it to any of the scanners above
It is standalone device with own computer , power supply, touch screen and 2 scanners in one covering every distance from early scanners .
Complete solution for all your needs …
(1) Firstly, MIRACO is an all-in-one device and a professional-grade scanner suitable for industrial applications. It does not require cables, which sets it apart from previous scanners and makes it more user-friendly.
(2) MIRACO is capable of scanning objects of varying sizes, with adjustable accuracy at different distances: Up to 0.05mm @150mm, Up to 0.5mm @600mm, catering to diverse requirements.
(3) MIRACO boasts a 48MP RGB camera, enabling the capture of stunning 8K color, thereby delivering exceptional color performance.
There are numerous other specifications to explore. Please stay tuned as we dissect each one individually.
Not at this moment , it is still a beta product and things changes on a daily basis for better …
I will only tell you that one of the mode is already better than Range … fantastic tracking on a real big objects , and crisp details … I was able to scan things at once that Range can’t … dream come true …
I have just seen the page explaining some of the features of this scanner and I find them exciting!
Of course, the first is the possibility of having a single tool that can be used without anything else (mobile phone, computer, and no form of power supply!) is really priceless to me. I am very often on the road for work (I am a professional art conservator and I travel all over Italy) and the need to carry a complete (fragile and heavy) equipment for scanning can be “tedious”.
In addition, very often I am forced to work in situations that are not exactly comfortable, such as on scaffolding, archaeological excavation, and so on.
The ability to have an extended range of use without having to change scanners is outstanding, as is the single shot option, the a high quality texture with 48-mega pixel RGB camera, and scanner design “old style camera” is really nice!
In short, Revopoint has raised the bar again!
I have two options for switching resolution 0.05 and 0.5mm, is that right?
is it possible to switch these resolutions in one scanned object? for example, I would scan surfaces with a resolution of 0.5 mm, and if there were more complex geometry, I would switch to a smaller resolution of 0.05 mm, is that right?
as they wrote, it will be the flagship of the company, so the price will be the biggest… it’s a separate device, processor, battery, advanced scanner, screen. in terms of price, it will certainly be the most expensive scanner from Revopoint
(1) Yes. For different scanning distances, MIRACO can adjust different Accuracy, up to 0.05mm @150mm, up to 0.5mm @600mm.
(2) Yes, this can be achieved. When you want to scan the surface of an object, your distance may be very far, and the accuracy will be adjusted according to the distance to 0.5mm when scanning large objects.
When you want to scan details, MIRACO’s accuracy can be adjusted to scan small objects as small as 0.05mm due to the close distance.