[Contest] Share your wish & Win a Christmas gift

Dear friends,

Christmas is coming, and 2021 has been almost at the end. Looking back into this year, we shared happiness and went through difficulties with our family and friends. As someone said - “Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.” Now it’s time to celebrate! You can reply with your Christmas wish and win a Revopoint product or accessory here.

How to participate

1. Reply to this post with which product/accessory you wish to get as a Christmas gift in the comment below. ( Mandatory)

2. Share a picture or a scan result of your Christmas decoration. (Voluntary)

What ’s the gifts?

Revopoint products and accessories. (POP, POP’s accessories like mobile kit, mobile connector, turntable, phone holder, markers and so on)

Special Gift: We will giveaway a POP 2 to a lucky winner if the comment number is over 100.

Who can win?

The winner will be selected randomly by the Revopoint team.

Contest period

From now on until 20th Dec, 23:59:59 , Beijing time.

Rules:

1. Each ID can reply this post at Max 3 comments, but you can only mention one product/accessory in each comment.
  2. Don’t copy others’ comments.
  3. Prize shipment timing is not promised.
  4. Winners need to cooperate for customs clearance and may need to pay the associated taxes and fees (If applicable. Revopoint team may pay it if it is allowed in your country, it depends).
  5. If the participants join this contest, it means they agree that the Organizer use their showcases or designs for promotion or product development and so on.
  6. The terms of this contest may be changed without prior notice.
  7. Revopoint has the sole right to choose all winners and their decision will be final and binding.

Notice: All Participants shall be deemed as having agreed to the Terms and Conditions.

Just hope everyone finds something fun and exciting to do this holiday and next year!

1 Like

well I guess I have all the accessories that I need. So I could just wish for a POP2
But I wish joy & health to all the Revopoint POP community and having fun with their scanners.

I also wish I could easily scan human bodies :slight_smile: (no success until now)

1 Like

My wish would be a higher MP RGB camera in the POP2 or a variant. Mobile connector would be useful or more targets

1 Like

Dear all,
I would very much like POP2 because I am interested in more details. Merry Christmas to everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

That all the world would come to know Christ as savior from the slavery of sin and death, to live righteously and at peace. Imagine such a world.

1 Like

I wish for Covid to be over, if I cant get that, I would be happy with a Pop2.

1 Like