T-minus 5 days till MIRACO launches on Kickstarter!

Dive into crystal clear 3D creativity with MIRACO’s 6" 2K AMOLED display and seamless design.

Launching Oct. 25, 9 AM ET.

Pre-order MIRACO now on our official website:

Official Global store: Revopoint MIRACO: Big and Small Object Standalone 3D Scanning
US store: Revopoint MIRACO: Big and Small Object Standalone 3D Scanning

2 Likes

What does AMOLED display mean?

Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diodes

AMOLED stands for “active-matrix organic light-emitting diodes.” The main difference between AMOLED and OLED is that an AMOLED display contains thin strips of thin-film transistors (TFT) behind each pixel.

These transistors are like super-highways for electricity that help the electric current move more quickly across the entire display. With the presence of TFT, each pixel can be activated faster because electricity can reach the pixels faster.

With TFT, energy can be transferred quickly across a very wide display so you can maintain a fast refresh rate from edge to edge.

The AMOLED display is good for your eyes, too, because it emits a smaller amount of blue light than other displays do.

2 Likes

Yaay!.. My friend that could pay the Super Early bid came home too late to pay it, so more safe my money will be and I have avoided the temptation :laughing:

Sorry for your lost Ignat… now you going to eat the chocolate behind the glass :joy:
Money, gives you just a money …