Software to compare

Hi Guys, can anyome help me with a program or software to compare the images? I work with facials and do heaps od before and after pictures. I use Pop 1 to scan my clients and I’m looking for a software to do this before and afters.

Thank you!!

Hi! Do you want to compare 2d or 3d Images?

1 Like

I would like to compare 3D images

You might look into mighty freeware cloudcompare for all sort of useful functions.

https://www.cloudcompare.org/doc/wiki/index.php/How_to_compare_two_3D_entities

1 Like

Thank you very very much! I’ll check that out!

1 Like

Hello Isabela , you can see the models images next to each other using Revo Studio, load first the older 3D model , then load the new model under Align , then you have 2 models next to each other at the same time , I think that is what you wanted ? to have 2 face models at once next to each other?

I don’t think Cloud Compare is what you needed since you are not doing facial surgery :wink: and there will be not significial changes in the face value.
But you can also load 2 models into Cloud Compare and see it at once in one window.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply! This is exactly what I need. I’ll try for sure. Just one question, can I save the models next to each other or we use the Revo Studio just to see the comparison? Thank you very much!!!

1 Like

In this case you will have only next to each other for comparison .
If you want save them together , I recommend to download free Cloud Compare , load both models, orient each to your liking , select both of them and export( save) together . Later you can quick view them in Revo Studio or Windows 3D preview

1 Like