Revopoint: Recruiting Local Assistants for SEMA SHOW

Hello everyone!

We are excited to announce that we will attend the SEMA Show in Las Vegas in October.

The SEMA Show is a trade-only event where manufacturers of automotive specialty equipment can showcase new and innovative products and connect with industry buyers from around the world.

To build better connections with our users and provide a comprehensive product experience, we’re looking for two Revopoint users to join and assist us during the event. During this time, we will provide compensation for your assistance.

Here are some important details you need to know:

:round_pushpin: Venue: Las Vegas Convention Center

:calendar: Event Dates: October 31 - November 3, 2023

● Arrival Date: October 30th (non-paid, no working day.)

● Working Dates: October 31st - November 3rd (compensated at USD $300 per day).

● End Date: November 3rd/4th (the exhibition usually ends around 4 PM, after which you can choose to return home or depart on the 4th).

:magic_wand: What are the benefits?

:one: Compensated USD $300/day for your work.

:two: We will provide round-trip airfare, shared accommodation with the other helper, strong textand lunch during the exhibition.

Who can apply?

All Revopoint product users who are interested in the exhibition and have the time to assist us on-site are welcome to join us.

How to apply?

:one: Please click the following link to fill out the Google Form:

Revopoint SEMA SHOW 2023 Team Application Form

:two: Please provide your comments on this post detailing the reasons why we should select you.

Recruitment Schedule:

• Recruitment Duration: From now on – 23:59, October 7, 2023 (UTC+8).

If you are passionate about 3D scanners and want to work with us. Please complete the form as soon as possible, indicating your interest and providing your contact information. Our team will quickly reach out to you to talk about the arrangements.

Thank you for your attention and support! We look forward to creating an amazing experience together at the SEMA Show!

Note: Revopoint reserves the right to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this contest. All participants shall be deemed as having agreed to the T&Cs:Terms and Conditions of Revopoint Contest

Best wishes,

The Revopoint Team

1 Like

SkreetKar3d is game for Sema.
I represented Revopoint at Rapid this year.

Some of my products are already in use on Sema Coyote Mustang Builds.

I was recently, interviewed by StangMode in the New S650 Dark Horse Mustang discussing Whipple Superchargers, which I already make parts for with the help of Revopoint Scanners.

@Revopoint-Cassie @Revopoint3D-Leander Can speak about my Performance at Rapid.

Above gauge pods designed with the help of a Pop3.

1 Like

Any Updates?

-Sam

Dear Sam,

Thank you for applying for this opportunity.

Whether you are selected or not, we will reach out to you through a private chat. We won’t announce the final results here. I will inform you soon. :handshake:

Best Regards
Cassie