Revopoint POP 3 Plus: Every Detail Optimized

:star2: The POP 3 Plus is here! Need high accuracy when scanning medium-sized objects? Then, the POP 3 Plus is ready with its enhanced detail, accuracy, and efficiency.

[Social Media Fans Get an Extra 2% OFF]
Enjoy 10% OFF on launch day with the code: MEDIAFO10 at Global store | US store

:white_check_mark: Enhanced optical projector (1.5x and 2x) zoom for better fine detail capture.
:white_check_mark: 20% improved accuracy and precision with the high-precision calibration board
:white_check_mark: Better marker point tracking with Global Marker tracking mode
:white_check_mark: Accurate results with the anti-shake 9-axis IMU
:white_check_mark: User-friendly tactile controls
:white_check_mark: Improved color scans and marker visibility with white flash LEDs and infrared fill lights
:white_check_mark: Multi-device compatibility with USB Type-C & Wi-Fi 6
:white_check_mark: Cross-platform software support for iOS, Android, Windows, and macOS

3 Likes

This is great, another step forward, do you have any POP3 vs POP3 Plus examples?

Hi Gary,

Yes, you can watch the video where it shows the difference between POP 3 and POP 3 Plus.

2 Likes

Thank you @Revopoint-Jane , that must be in the bit of screen that’s blank at the moment. Bad Internet connectivity on my phone here so will look forward to watching when I get home :slight_smile:

Hi Gary , the difference between POP3 and POP3 + is huge when using the zoom mode , I will post some comparisons today in my own showcase so pls check out later today.

1 Like