[Windows/Mac] Revo Scan - V4.0.3 Released!

Dear users,

The new version of Revo Scan for Windows and Mac V4.0.3 is updated. Now you can download these new versions from our official website or the link below.

Windows:

[Updated]

1. Optimized the firmware upgrade procedure for the POP 2.
  2. Added firmware upgrade capability for the MINI.
  3. “Guide” and “Support” are now available in multiple languages.
  4. Added a “New User Guide” prompt when the application is run for the first time after being installed or updated.
  5. Added a warning for the MINI if the data density indicates the Texture process will be very slow.
  6. Added support for Traditional Chinese.

[Bug Fixed]

1. Optimized scanning when the MINI is in Texture Color mode.

Mac:

[Updated]

1. Optimized the firmware upgrade procedure for the POP 2.
  2. Added firmware upgrade capability for the MINI.
  3. “Guide” and “Support” are now available in multiple languages.
  4. Added a “New User Guide” prompt when the application is run for the first time after being installed or updated.
  5. Added a warning for the MINI if the data density indicates the Texture process will be very slow.
  6. Added support for Traditional Chinese.

[Bug Fixed]

1. Optimized scanning when the MINI is in Texture Color mode.

Best Regards
Jeremy

1 Like

My POP2 can’t be upgraded, the process is stuck and the pop up message that disappearing while you try to click OK. on my Win10 PC.
I was able to upgrade MINI firmware without issues , but not POP2 .

There is still bug in the MINI profile FOV indicator and you are not able to scan at 10cm unless the FOV indicator shows Too Near so be aware and measure the proper distance manually if you scan very small volumes with MINI .

I signed up for updates in v4.0.3, but don’t see anything about firmware??

It is under About … hover with your mouse over the firmware number and button will appear on the right to it

Screenshot 2022-07-13 125026

S O L V E D

After updating my MINI firmware, It changed my MINI WiFi network name to POP2 , unable to connect via WiFi now .
what a mess again …

I changed the Network name to MINI while connected via USB and was able to connect via WiFi again

OK, mine seems to have updated properly, Thanks
Firmware revision

1 Like

that is great , I am not able to click it , it vanishing the moment I move the cursor.

Screenshot 2022-07-13 155340

@Miamijerry mine is not “upgrading”. Did you register and “activate” support on your scanner in Studio Scan? I am wonder if we have to give out our information to Revopoint to get firmware support?

Not a tin-foil hat person, but I don’t think Facebook, Google, Yahoo, or even Revopoint need any more of my personal data.

Bruce

I think “Revo Scan” asks for email address, and then proceeds.

Somehow Revopoint has my email already…

What firmware version are you on?

Revo Scan don’t ask for any information , if your firmware needs upgrade you will see update button .

Revo Studio registration is another thing that has nothing to do with Revo Scan .

My scanner’s current version is:
FW: v2.7.36.20220329
AV: v7.5.2.0328

Here ya’ go:

I took out a page from your book and blanked out the serial # of my scanner.

Bruce

1 Like

The steps are;

1. Enter email
  2. Press blue “Send” button
  3. Enter verification from email
  4. Press “Subscribe” button

If that is not working for you, you will need to email customer support.

1 Like

This is for Revo Studio, not Revo Scan , and that are 2 different programs .

Revo Studio provides Firmware updates and do not ask you for verification codes or email. Revo Studio do one time , use the email you purchased your POP2 with , and follow the steps that @Miamijerry provided .

Edit : I see the icon on the window is from Revo Scan , is that correct ? I don’t know why as I have nothing of that in Revo Scan … I updated my firmware and nothing asked me to put in verification code or email … Only Revo Studio once.

Your firmware and Algorithms need to be updated , you run on older firmware version .

I performed the firmware update in “Revo Scan”, and it asked for my email as “1bigpig” posted.

I don’t see and update function in “Revo Studio” ?

That is new to me , Revo Scan never asked me for any email for any reason , no matter with MINI or POP2 .