The updated Windows version of Handy Scan, V2.9.10 is available now!
- Digital certification has been updated.
- Added “Audible Aid” option in Settings. Tones will sound when losing track or the scanning distance is too near or too far.
- Added “Calibration Lines” option to the RGB window.
- Allows users to switch program language on the About page.
- The default Hotspot (Wi-Fi) password is now not visible by default to protect user privacy.
- Fixed the bug causing a black Preview screen with two Intel graphics cards, the Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 & UHD Graphics.
We have uploaded this update to Google Drive. Before it is published on the Revopoint3d site, you can download it via this link: HandyScan_Setup220.127.116.1110918.R.exe - Google Drive
We’re so sorry that some users find a bug on this version - strange characters appear when switching language. (below image for your reference).
Please noted that since it won’t affect the regular use of the software, we will solve this bug in the next version. Thanks for your understanding.
The Revopoint Team