Tester/Reviewer

Hello I am 414Clint on Instagram and was on the livestream from TCT Asia Stream #2 ant said I would be interested in doing a review or beta testing the Mac IOS software and scanner. Great two nights of streams. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hi @414Clint

Glad to see you here. The Mac version is still under internal testing. We will let you know soon. :smiley:

Best Regards
Cassie

1 Like

Ok great thank you. On livestream was told to leave a message here about it because they said they were looking for testers/review of products. Thank you for your quick response.

To the developer of the macOS version of HandyScan POP software: I would suggest you to get feedback from external beta testers (i.e. real “naive” users) as early as possible before releasing the App on the mac AppStore. Also, contrary to the iOS version, the mac version does not have to go through the Apple review process. It could be distributed outside the App Store, at least for beta testing, until the software is stable enough for general availability on the App Store. My two cents’ worth as a iOS/macOS developer…

1 Like

Hi Will,

Thanks for your suggestion. I will report it to our product team.
We planned to release the Mac version on this Monday, however, another bug appeared, so our product team is trying to solve it. We are trying our best. Please give us several more days, thank you in advance.

1 Like