[Winner Announced] Share Your Suggestions about POP Series & Win a MINI 3D Scanner for FREE

I’ve only had my pop2 for about a week. I’ve been reading as much as I can on here, watching videos and trying techniques myself.

So a couple suggestions from a novice perspective.

A lot more attention needs to be focused on area and surface preparation and how this relates to good scans. It seems to be the biggest Factor for getting good scans. So I would suggest that rev point focuses more attention on this aspect by providing better marker point stickers, maybe revpoint branded 3D spray, maybe providing some kind of drop cloth in the kit that that is infrared and visible ( black garbage bag material)

Maybe the option for a more robust tripod that has the ability to crank up and down the camera height smoothly.

Providing some clear plastic stands and/or props kit or include some with the premium edition for putting smaller objects on that the infrared won’t pick up on.

Including an area in the case where you can park your AAA batteries from the turntable. I really do not like storing products with batteries in them.

A on and off switch on the USB cable would be great.

Also being able to array these products so you can get them out that would hold four of these scanners let’s say and and it would help somebody cover larger components faster and likely with better tracking.

All in all ive enjoyed this product so far and I’m having fun learning all this. Here’s a link of my experience to date.

2 Likes