RE: [Windows & Mac Version] Revo Studio - Beta Version V3.0.5.11 - Updated on April 8

buenas tardes
me podeis enviar la clave de activacion para Revo Studio ultima version
Gracias

MODERATOR NOTE: THIS IS A REQUEST FOR THE LICENSE KEY.

The request need to be made in the original thread of Revo Studio , you only confusing others with your topic name . This is not the way for a request .

deleted, replied to original post

@StuPid

DON’T POST REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

or you will never get your CDKey

Reading is essential !

A bit late but I saw your reply to someone earlier, thanks. What a clunky system :roll_eyes:

1 Like

With the CDKey sharing the system is not good , there is better way to do that , but people posting requests all over the forums is another thing , nobody will fishing their requests out , making new fake threads is a new way to cheat out the line lol ridiculous ! I guess it trapped you as well . I saw your request in the proper tread , Cassie should send it to you ASAP , but they back at work on Sunday 9pm since they are 12h in the future from me EST

I guessed I might not get key unitl their monday morning. My Pop 2 arrived 3 hours ago (UK), at least Revo Scan doesn’t need a key or it would have been a very long weekend! Done one scan so far and it is amazing :smiley:

1 Like

That’s great , there is a lot to learn about POP2 and the Revo Scan , practice until Monday and Happy Scanning ! when you are ready I hope to see some great scans !

Please send me CD key