POP Depth camera not activating

I was able to do a single scan and had to put the POP away for a couple of weeks. Recently (after a couple of windows updates) when I launch Handy Scan the visual camera works and shows the colored image, however the depth camera just shows red.

1. I have tried on a desktop computer and I tried using multiple usb 3 ports and also a usb c port, same results.
  2. I have checked the privacy settings on the camera (all good there).
  3. I checked in device manager, depth camera, events. the event manager shows “Device not migrated”
  4. the device driver for the depth camera is from 2006, is that normal?

Any help would be much appreciated. thanks

Hello,

@Revopoint3D-Cassie can you contact the tech team about that please, you already encountered this problem with one other pop customer.

Thanks

i would love to, but i cannot find the tech support email. can you let me know what it is?

thank you

@jklmrider2

Don’t worry, it’s why I mentioned @Revopoint3D-Cassie , she work at Revopoint, and will help you as soon as they come

thank you very much, i really appreciate it.

1 Like

Hi @jklmrider2

We’re so sorry for this case.

Could you please send us a video to support@revopoint3d.com? After receiving your video, we will discuss it internally.

Best Regards
Cassie

1 Like

I am having the same issue with the depth camera not activating

Running up to date win10

this is the log file:
`21:05:37 WARN [:0]:QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_closeBtn_clicked()
21:05:37 WARN [:0]:QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_Clipping_checked()
21:05:37 WARN [:0]:QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_btnSave_clicked()
21:05:37 WARN [:0]:QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_update_message(int)
21:05:37 WARN [:0]:QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_update_button_state(int)
21:05:37 WARN [:0]:QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_update_distance(int)
21:05:37 WARN [:0]:QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_key_info()
21:05:37 WARN [:0]:QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_update_ui(int,int,QString)
21:05:37 WARN [:0]:QMetaObject::connectSlotsByName: No matching signal for on_update_Algorithmui(int,int,QString)
21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file start : /data/camparam/LC_RT.bin

21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file error code = 0

21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file end : /data/camparam/LC_RT.bin

21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file start : /data/camparam/Distort.bin

21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file end : /data/camparam/Distort.bin

21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file start : /data/camparam/Prgb.bin

21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file end : /data/camparam/Prgb.bin

21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file start : /data/camparam/Pl.bin

21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file end : /data/camparam/Pl.bin

21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file start : /data/camparam/camparamLR/Q.bin

21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file end : /data/camparam/camparamLR/Q.bin

21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file start : /data/camparam/mapparamL.bin

21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file end : /data/camparam/mapparamL.bin

21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file start : /data/camparam/mapparamR.bin

21:05:38 DEBUG [:0]:Read camera file end : /data/camparam/mapparamR.bin

21:05:40 DEBUG [:0]:“https://api.infly3d.com/api/ota/version/info” with args: “{\n “code”: “0007”,\n “deploy”: “test”,\n “versionNumber”: “279”\n}\n”

21:05:42 DEBUG [:0]:"{“msg”:“No new version found.”,“data”:null,“code”:1000}"

21:05:42 WARN [:0]:QObject::killTimer: Timers cannot be stopped from another thread
21:05:42 WARN [:0]:QObject::~QObject: Timers cannot be stopped from another thread`

Hi @IanY57

Please also send us a video to support@revopoint3d.com, thank you.

Best Regards
Cassie

sorry Cassie,
I don’t understand, a video of what?

@IanY57

Hi Ian,

Sorry, I mean the video to show that the IR camera is not activate, better to put the sample sculpture in front of POP and move the distance to “Excellent”.

We need to show it to our product team, and ask them to confirm if it is a hardware issue. If they confirm that the POP is a defective one, we will resend you a new one.

Best Regards
Cassie

I have the same problem. Is there already a solution?

Hi @MatthiasWe

Could you send us a video with your connection steps and show the problem? You can send it to support@revopoint3d.com.

Best Regards
Cassie