[Mac Wi-Fi Beta] RevoScan_4.0.0.20220307d.R.Beta1

Hi @filmchaser ,

Sorry, since we have a time difference. 2:30pm central is 3:30am at Beijing Time, which is not our working time.

We’re available from 9:00am to 9pm in Beijing Time, so how about 9pm or 10pm at your time? (which is 10am and 11am at Beijing Time).

We can have a Skype meeting if you can use Skype. Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards
Cassie

@Revopoint3D-Cassie 9pm my time is fine but I need a link to the skype call?

@Revopoint3D-Cassie It’s 9PM and I still have no info from you on how to connect, no meeting invite, no link.

@Revopoint3D-Cassie It is now past 9:25, I have other things to do. Please respond with FULL details of a confirmed meeting time and links for tomorrow. This is unacceptable service and wasting my time planning to be available for a meeting you don’t show up to. I have now lost yet another day trying to get the software to work. I have provided the error logs above. Same error happens repeatedly.

Hi @filmchaser ,

Sorry so much, I have too many private msgs and also many posts to reply every day. Just see your reply right now.

9pm tomorrow on your time is ok for us. I will send you a private message with the meeting link.

Best Regards
Cassie

Cassie,

it is correct and does not work. I have included a video of me trying to log into the wifi. On a different note I have been able to use the RevPop2 with my iPhone 12 pro. However, there are a couple of issues. After I connect to the RevPop2 I am only able to do one scan, after I finish a scan I try to take another one, but it never is able to reconnect to the scanner. After selecting the scanner it never returns to the camera views, it never actually reconnects. The only way I can take a desmond scan is by closing the App and turning the wifi on and off again. I can them reopen the RevoScan App and take another scan. Obviously this is less than ideal. Any thoughts about that?

Cassie,

it is correct and does not work. I have included a video of me trying to log into the wifi. On a different note I have been able to use the RevPop2 with my iPhone 12 pro. However, there are a couple of issues. After I connect to the RevPop2 I am only able to do one scan, after I finish a scan I try to take another one, but it never is able to reconnect to the scanner. After selecting the scanner it never returns to the camera views, it never actually reconnects. The only way I can take a desmond scan is by closing the App and turning the wifi on and off again. I can them reopen the RevoScan App and take another scan. Obviously this is less than ideal. Any thoughts about that?

Hi @filmchaser ,

We’re in the meeting and waiting for you now. The meeting link is sent via a private message. Thank you.

Best Regards
Cassie

Update:

After meeting with Tommy, we confirm that this problem is caused because of the macOS version is 10.3.4, while the current Revo Scan version can only support the macOS version which is 10.15 or above.

Sorry for not reminding this requirement in the release note. And our developer team will also try to see if we can allow the future Revo Scan to support more earlier OS versions.

Best Regards
Cassie

Hi @danC ,

Sorry for this issue. I will discuss with team firstly, then contact you.

Best Regards
Cassie