The beta version for Mac USB & Wi-Fi is available now!
- USB connectivity for the POP & POP 2 has been added.
- Enhanced exposure hints in the Depth Camera, red for overexposure & blue for underexposure.
- Administrator authorization no longer required to run the software.
- Optimized batch processing of fuse and mesh operations.
- Added progress display for batch processing.
- Added “View model” feature under the model list.
- Optimized the UI.
- OBJ-format models now exported correctly.
- STL files can now be exported after meshing.
- Fixed various small bugs.
If you have any suggestions on the software, please reply to this post. We will keep updating the software.
- Download the installation pkg.
- Click “Ok”
- Go to “System Preferences” - “Security & Privacy”.
- Click " Open Anyway".
- Click “Open”
- Then follow the steps and install the RevoScan.
The Revopoint Team
in preview screen ( all cores run 100% (MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) 2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9) monterey
quit app not work
Please add macOS 10.14. Mojave to work with Revo Scan.
Till now I can´t use the Pop2 on my main computer due to this ;-(
Hi @Skyrider ,
We’re considering this. But it may need a long time.
Is it possible for you to upgrade to the macOS version?
it is possible but then I loose some software and nice plugins which are 32bit related and don´t work anymore on 10.15.
But I think I will upgrade to get the pop2 hopefully to run as it doesn´t smooth on my windows laptop, always crashing when pressing knob to do second scan…
Hi @Skyrider ,
If so, maybe we try to solve your problems on the Windows version so that you won’t lose your software.
Can we have an online meeting? I think this will be the fastest way to confirm the problem and find a solution for you.
Our working time is 9:30am - 7pm in Beijing time. May I know when it is convenient for you?
thanks for offering the online meeting!
But as the Mac is my big main computer I want to work on that machine…
So I upgraded the Mac and till now RevoScan works fine in feature mode with extra scanplate (with structures) for not not loosing the tracking.
Because of the scanplate I can´t align direct in RevoScan and has to do it in Revostudio which also works but it is testing and try out what different operations and settings does because I didn´t found a manual or tutorial for it. I had a look at the revopoint side and your YT-Channel…
Is there a manual or tutorial?
Thanks in advance!
Hi there, can you please add MacOs High Sierra? I cannot upgrade MacOS because I need 32bit app compatibility as well and it is the latest version supporting 32bit.