HI, does the HANDHELD STABILIZER FOR the original POP as well as pop 2 and mini – barry
Works on the pop 2 and mini
Start stop button not work on IOS.
Any idea why?
I was told we are waiting for a firmware update…
I have it working with the POP very nicely. I did have to 3d print a connector to attach the pop to the stabilizer though.
Now if the new firmware would come out…
@penneyduck ( yes it works you just need the connector plate that is included with POP2)
The firmware is not needed to update anymore , only new software that supports the simple setting via PC Bluetooth so your play stop button works
I heard yesterday the new software for IOS will be released next week so the button will be active on your stabilizer .
Look forward to it.
Dear Mac users,
Sorry for keeping you wait for such a long time.
- Fixed an erroneous sound prompt occurring in a non-scanning state.
- Fixed visual errors appearing on the Fusing, Meshing, or Texture Mapping progress bar.
- Optimized how point clouds are displayed.
- Optimized Dual-axis Turntable Connection.
- Improved Revo Scan’s stability.
- Optimized the firmware update process.
- Stabilizer Start/Pause button is active (beta)
The Revopoint Team