【Announcements】Mother's Day Giveaway Event #WordsToMothers

Even though Mother’s Day has passed, the love shared is everlasting.

Thank you to all participants, and congratulations to [@krofinski !

Please select your accessory and direct message us to claim your prize within 10 working days.

:cherry_blossom: Mother’s Day Giveaway! Whether it’s your mother, the mother of your children, or a friend who’s a fantastic mom, join us in showing appreciation with heartfelt words or scans. Plus, get a chance to win an accessory from Revopoint!:gift:

:star2:How to Participate:

1. Join our Forum for more giveaways and special discounts in the future.

2. Comment below the post: Share some words or sentimental scans to a “mother” who means a lot to you. It could be a screenshot of a text message you’ve sent, a photo of a card, a special sentence, or even a 3D scan of flowers, jewelry, or anything you’d know they’d find special in the comments.

3. Include the Hashtag: Use the hashtag #WordsToMothers to make sure we see your entry.

:calendar:Contest End Date:

May 15th, 10 AM EDT. The winner will be announced in the comment section on the 15th.

:gift:Prize:

One participant will be chosen to win a Revopoint messenger bag or any accessory available for sale on our official website (except the Large Turntable).:shopping:

Revopoint reserves the right to make changes to this contest. By participating, you’re agreeing to the Terms & Conditions: Terms and Conditions of All Revopoint Contests - Contests - Revopoint 3D

2 Likes

Good luck everyone and Happy Mother’s Day weekend ! :tada: :hibiscus: :purple_heart:

Unfortunately I lost my mother at the age of 10 , but she’s forever in my heart .

"To the world she was a mother, but to me she was the world "

3 Likes

#wordstomothers

my beloved mother, captured for the eternity of the internet. One of my very first scans i ever made with the miraco. I still needed some practice there, haven’t met her since as we live some hunderets of kilometers apart in seperate contrys. But by having her scanned shes always with me (digital). A special coincidence is, I had been born on the second sunday in may, so i’m a motherdays present myself.
Love you mum

3 Likes

This is wonderful! The scan of your mother is incredibly precious and special. We are delighted that our product can help you stay connected with your family in a new way. :heart:

Beautiful scan @bau-3d.ch

@PUTV thank you but i disagree :smiley: it could be much better. but it was my first attempt on scanning a person having the miraco for 3 days so i’m ok with the the result. I really like how well the wrinkles show up and you can see the indentations of her glasses at the nose. But there are some regions on the cheeks i missed and also below the chinn (apears like this is a hard to capture region) but im happy to have this scan and saved her for the rest of my life. next time i will meet her i hope to get better results

1 Like

It is priceless!

1 Like

#WordsToMothers

If there is a single reason that justifies the purchase of a 3d scanner, here you have it: To capture the soul and dignity of your loved ones in a way a photo can never reach. Not better…it is just a different dimension.

This is what I call “The Pantheon of Illustrious Mothers”. There is a scanner of my late mother, my wife’s aunt (her mother passed away when she was just 3 years old) and the mothers of three of my best friends, waiting to be delivered.

We will give this to my italian friends in a couple of months, as a gift to celebrate her 90th birthday!

And looking at it from from the other side, we will give the same day to another friend one of the bests presents a mother can get: A capture of her 3-year old lovely daughther, sleeping like an angel:

I was able to get this from my mother around 9 years ago, before it was too late. @PUTV , I fully understand you. This scanner -with all its imperfections- justifies every cent I have spent by miles.

Happy Mother’s Day!

3 Likes

Priceless work Roberto !
Thank you for sharing !

Congratulations Roberto , make sure you claim your winning entry in time !

1 Like

Thanx!!

Yes, I already sent Jane a pm

1 Like